Track economic development projects and existing company interactions.
As part of our commitment to growth and knowledge, we offer communities in our service area the EcoDev Tracker – a new companion product to LOIS. It’s like your personal Little Black Book where you can track projects in real-time, run reports comparing current and past activity and export complete project data for customized reports.
Benefits and Features of the System:
- Ease of Use – A simple web-based interface allows users to quickly view, add and edit project data.
- Real-time Updates – A password protected online system allows users access to data that is updated in real-time.
- One Click Report Generation – Create professional, compelling reports for directors and management that provide charts and graphs including comparisons of current activity vs. past activity. Easily export complete project data for the creation of customized reports using Excel.
- System Customization – Built with flexible expansion in mind, the system can be customized to integrate individual community or organizational criteria for projects. You can also customize items such as project type, community/county, service provided, competition, source and reason for elimination.
- Increased Flexibility – No software or a particular operating system is required. Access it from any computer with an internet connection and modern browser, thus allowing traveling staff to access project data and files at any time. You can also attach and manage all electronic documents (emails, proposals, correspondence, etc.) within the individual project.
- Customized Look and Feel – The look and feel can be customized to integrate the organization’s branding, including logo, font style and organization colors.
EcoDev Tracker is an optional, add-on component to LOIS. For pricing and more information, contact us today.