Moving or expanding a business is a complicated process. We’ll help you consider all the elements and guide you through the relocation process.
Our team knows the area.
– Our service area is centrally located, with an educated and productive workforce.
– The cost to do business is below the national average for major cities.
– KCP&L offers affordable rates, award-winning reliability and exceptional customer service.
The KCP&L service area offers businesses a number of advantages. Our first job is to demonstrate how the region is an exceptional place to do business. Its benefits include:
- A highly educated and productive workforce
- Lower costs for business and lifestyle, below the national average for most major cities
- A central U.S. location, which helps minimize your shipping and distribution costs
- A strong transportation infrastructure, including the largest rail center in the U.S. by tonnage and the third largest trucking center
KCP&L is an exceptional utility to do business with. We offer:
- Affordable rates below the national average, resulting from a balanced energy mix and industry leadership in electricity distribution and energy efficiency.
- Award-winning reliability and customer service standards, with system reliability in the top 25% of utilities nationwide.
- Programs and incentives that help our business customers reduce operating costs and increase energy efficiency.
- A commitment to community involvement and environmental stewardship.